• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Well, this better be the last of it.

IMG_20180408_145429.jpg

The roads still have some heat from the sun, so they aren't as bad as they could be, and it's wet snow. Gonna move what I can to help Laura get out of the driveway. Yay! I love this sh*t! Sophie likes the snow, she played in it so much last time, she didn't want to come in. Rain in the next week, might have a car on the road soon!

I'm all for cops not patrolling, I can test better when I'm relaxed, hehe. I keep thinking if little circuts we could have in my town for time trials. One would be who can go through the three roundabouts and back the quickest, got the lines down pat, brakes are for losers! Flew into one a little hot and forgot a cop was behind me, but they didn't care, a d I drove properly after that. BTW, we have the town police and the Sheriff's office located here, and have regular State Patrol go through, the later one slowed me down on my way to work last week, jerk. Good thing I left on time that day. We have plenty of law enforcement present in my area.

If you get a ticket here you have asked for it or just happen to be in the wrong town. Pretty lenient untill 10 over.

Grounds white and we set new cold records twice last week. If left alone it will be gone tommarow.

Morning everyone, going to be 70 degrees here today, Bob sold our Chevelle wagon over the weekend, we have had that car for over 20 years, was our daily driver years ago, always has been a good car
IMG_5705.jpg
IMG_8901.jpg

Morning everyone, going to be 70 degrees here today, Bob sold our Chevelle wagon over the weekend, we have had that car for over 20 years, was our daily driver years ago, always has been a good carView attachment 12941 View attachment 12942
Just checked our forecast here a couple hundred miles south, we're due for 69 and sun. Had total monsoon the last couple days. Pac-Northwest weather never fails to surprise me.

The calendar says it's spring and I finally saw some today, it was 65 today:) It is going to cool off for the weekend though:(

wow hitting 80 today! Finally going to do some rust repair to the truck got new wheel well arches and hoping to get a hood today here is the blue hammer paint it will get along with silver to keep the stock look.

DSC02508.JPG

DSC02505.JPG

DSC02507.JPG

DSC02506.JPG

Everyone sending me birthday wishes today, it's like I'm the only one who notices this birthday falls right on Friday the 13th. Not like I can go out and drink it off either, I still got work tonight

Back