• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Got the Charger off it's pedestal today. One wheel wonder and old tires don't work well in wet heavy stuff, but it's melting fast. And I hope it melts really fast, I think some keys fell out of my pocket while I was shoveling today! At least I know where I put today's snow, so I should find them soon.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Staying in the shop on these cold rainy days wood stove going watching NCAA March Madness

View attachment 12838 View attachment 12839 Staying in the shop on these cold rainy days wood stove going watching NCAA March Madness
Are you firing one up? :fool:

Speaking of march madness, all the electronic signature on the highway have tournament themed alerts to buckle you seat belt, I saw them going down to Tennessee.

Wish I had your rain Cindy, then the roads would be clean!

haha no bongwater here, just a small pipe with some homegrown Bob grew for me, also Bob and I came home yesterday and found this gift from Bobs friend
29571057_1992533494108059_9197083836873065556_n.jpg

Your lucky it is leagle there Just finished getting my wife a medical Marijuana card to help here get off of opioids, what a goat rope Get her doctor to refer her to a doc that is able to "recommend" it, that is 250 cash, then she had to pay 50 to the states for the card, now she can set up a appointment at the pharmacy to get her Prescription another 250 then she can buy what the prescription is! Seriously a cash cow for all involved!

wow! very spendy there! Bob has always grown around 10 plants a year for the past 20 years, so I am lucky, we also have many pot stores here now and good prices
IMG_1802.jpg

Just starting here for medical, just a serious pia, and get thei one she gets tested every month before she can get her pills, so I ask the doc what happens when she get the card? Answer we look the other way then because we know your on it holy hell that is another 150 a month out of our pocket!

Just starting here for medical, just a serious pia, and get thei one she gets tested every month before she can get her pills, so I ask the doc what happens when she get the card? Answer we look the other way then because we know your on it holy hell that is another 150 a month out of our pocket!
if the government can make a buck they will, seeds you need seeds!

Just pisses me off seeds I am sure I can find and remember hops are in the same plant family! Looked into the growing way to much just for a bond for me to think about it.

Nothing wrong with weed. It was weird as hell driving through northern Oregon with billboards for pot. We have the lamest medical hoax in Minnesota, the governor later wished we would have had more information and gone for full legal. Now we have Republican officials who won't go for it. I have friends on the west coast that grow, blow glass, grow clones etc. The legal aspect has hurt profits, since everyone and their mothers are now growing.

It is great medicine. Big tobacco and big Pharma are waiting patiently for the feds to legalize and will seoop in and take over mass production overnight. Columbia wants to supply the world with legal pot, they are throwing a lot of money at it.

Last edited:
Look what I found! Laura spotted them actually, but they were right where the Charger sat at one of it's high points.

IMG_20180327_144538.jpg

Now I feel better, I don't have to break into my tool box at work, the only real concern I had, as I had spares for the rest. I hate loosing stuff.

But it's 41 outside, the snow is melting, and it's that much closer to working on vehicle time.

Yeah having it legalized has a few minor issues, but solves so many more. Our economy has banked more than $100M since we legalized. I think of it like Prohibition, they tried to outlaw booze but people still kept drinking their booze, and the only outcome was crime, violence and lost tax dollars.

Should be interesting today she goes to the pharmacy for her prescription, of course I have to drive her there and it is from 12 to 230 and a hour away, This better help her out I am losing my patience slowly over it. Oh yeah I cant come in either to the shop. Bet I will read a book waiting!

Back