• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

What no pinball machine to play with in there!
No pinball, but I do have a slot machine
IMG_0518.jpg

Damn it's hot here, 37°! Saw a delivery guy with shorts on. Then it started messing with my head, I started thinking spring was just around the corner! I hope it's two months away, wanted her started on this years projects, and get two more vehicles on the road.

Who needs a pinball machine when there's a nice car to wrench on? Toss out plans of going out, forget pinball, just turn on some music and pick up a wrench........therapy at the end of a long day.......
Pssst! Cindy and Bob's fleet are all drivers! Bob swapped out the old chassis for a newer one on their yellow (59?) Panel truck a year or two ago. They just play all day!

Going to be 40 something today, snows melting:(, but winter is far from over. I like the extra cash from plowing, it helps pay the propane bill:)

I enjoyed the day, well afternoon, at the stepsons house shooting. He had a .22 revolver, .22-250 rifle, his .410, both single shots, and a .45 carbine. I brought out my .45 pistol and my 9mm carbine. I would have bought the .45 carbine if he hadn't, got a good deal with the accessories it came with, used but nice.

IMG_20180120_161505.jpg

My aim sucks! Been a while since I shot, so it was nice to get out and get a feel for my guns again. I have my .44 Magnum revolver getting repaired so I should see it in a few weeks.

I enjoyed the day, well afternoon, at the stepsons house shooting. He had a .22 revolver, .22-250 rifle, his .410, both single shots, and a .45 carbine. I brought out my .45 pistol and my 9mm carbine. I would have bought the .45 carbine if he hadn't, got a good deal with the accessories it came with, used but nice.

View attachment 12445

My aim sucks! Been a while since I shot, so it was nice to get out and get a feel for my guns again. I have my .44 Magnum revolver getting repaired so I should see it in a few weeks.
If I ever come to Minnesota I will bring what I have, ammo and we'll do some shootin:D

Well, we got some snow. And we are getting snow. And we will get some more snow. 13-15" is the forecast, and they got it right so far. The big town west of here, @20 miles, closed down, medical, the liquor store (Gasp!), and maybe they have shut down the interstate. Laura's daughter lives 10 miles north of us, and she made it into town for work, she might stay at our house tonight if it's still bad. The paper guy comes from the same town and a little later, he said you couldn't make out much of the road. Laura laughed when I asked if I could walk the dog! Wet heavy snow right off the bat. I'm getting ready to start cleaning off the cars, so I can stay ahead of that. Then whatever shoveling my body will allow. I don't work til Wednesday, so I'll be fine.

IMG_20180122_151610.jpg

I got everything from the back of the car in the right, all the way to the street. Took 2 1/2-3 hours, but I saved $20 and now I don't need to worry about Laura getting to work. She only has to go 7 blocks, and they plowed the roads. Actually passed me when I finally made a path to the street. Wet and heavy, still have the sidewalk, two decks and the back half of the driveway. I'll get the sidewalk and decks tonight, and get the rest of the driveway tomorrow.

IMG_20180122_151607.jpg

That's a lot of snow, hope your stocked up on food and beer, 40 degrees and going to have over a inch of rain here today

That's a lot of snow, hope your stocked up on...beer
Ha! I quit drinking this year so I can loose some weight and save money. I drank enough for me and Bo-, maybe not enough for me and Bob ,but enough for me and another, less seasoned, drinker. :arghh:

Gotta maximize the funds for the cars and truck, I want my fleet drivable by years end.

Back