• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

The 65 Barracuda was bought new by Bobs dad and shortly after that he died and when Bob turned 15 his mom gave him the car and he has had it ever since. the 67 barracuda does have PS and a wore out motor so that's why its in that spot, the 65 Dart, Bob built for our granddaughter but she likes rice grinders, so sad
Thank you for the update, would you consider adopting a 65 year old, very appreciative boy as an alternative recipient? LOL :rolleyes:

Morning Cindy. It just started snowing here supposed to get 2-5"
Good Mourning,(pun intended), to you Halifax. If possible, I would appreciate it if you would kindly keep all of the snow. If not, please inject a reverse flow into it so it goes up instead of down. I no longer think it's pretty! Thank you!

On a scale of A to Z, we're now up to R S in snow.
We would be too, if the wind would stop. Drifts are good though. It was -3 when I got off work, the radio said it would be a steady -3, whatever that means. Then it will be 25 tomorrow, wtf?

Low 50s here right now. Then again, we got a storm system pushing in off the coast so those usually do bring in warm winds. Total monsoon outside right now, but only low 50s

image1.jpeg
Very nice day yesterday 58 degrees, drove north to Toutle Wa. to look at a old truck for sale, this morning raining very hard, will stay by the fire and do some day drinking

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back