• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

You keep cleaning that garage but nothing seam to change.
Not sure what we where doing last fall but all that unused floor space disappeared.
I am not sure vertical storage is the answer either.
Just not sure how stuff keeps multiplying ever time an open space becomes available.

Saturday was in the 50's, Sunday the 30's and 30's to start the week. Sometime I need to start getting my mowers ready for the coming season. The grass will be growing before we know it.

Servicing the tractor and deck next week. Hoping it's fit to mow also. Should have been mowed last fall. I know its tall enough.

I got about 3-4"s of snow, not quite snowmageddon like they were forecasting. Rain coming next week

Warm sun helped with the melting today, I had about 5" of white fluff on my deck this morning and it's gone now. It felt warmer out than it was, the high was about 31

It was really pretty nice out today, 55-60 and sunny, 50's tomorrow with rain, then temps back into the 30's and 40's

High 40's today, 40's tomorrow with rain and 50 for Sunday. Spring is all around, birds singing, wild turkey's gobbling, the warmer nights had frogs croaking, deer are out everywhere.

We got some more wet snow, a couple of inches. Then some rain, sleet, whatever mix.
We went to the mountains that weekend. The dogs seen their first snow and adapted quickly. We almost got caught in the storm coming back down. Slip sliding in the snow on the mountain side isn't appealing. A few managed to hit the cliff instead of going over the edge. Still a lot of damage done. They don't knock the sharp edges off those rock when a roadway is cut. Makes for a good can opener.

We have been into the upper 70's and mid 80's here in the valley. A reminder of why I don't live on the desert full time. It only going to get warmer.

We went to the mountains that weekend. The dogs seen their first snow and adapted quickly. We almost got caught in the storm coming back down. Slip sliding in the snow on the mountain side isn't appealing. A few managed to hit the cliff instead of going over the edge. Still a lot of damage done. They don't knock the sharp edges off those rock when a roadway is cut. Makes for a good can opener.
At least your ok

Getting some much needed rain, I'm sure the ground will soak it right up. Q couple more the days of cooler weather, then it's into the 60's for the weekend.

Back