• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Still waiting to close. The seller drives over the road, home nightly but after the lawyer's office closes, so we wait for Friday, next Friday that is. Lawyer has litigation today. Just chomping at the bit to start drywall (never thought I'd say that) and paint the whole inside.

Hope things are ok were you are staying. We know what it is like to be in between.
It's great here, I have food made for me often, good simple crap whipped together, every had spaghetti and cheese? I'm sold on it. I have a three year old asking me a million questions, she never runs out of them! And I can drive in the grass.

The view from my room, which is huge, it's almost as big as the old garage!
IMG_20200612_120132.jpg

Aren't three year olds great? At least as long as you're not responsible for them full time....... :nailbiting:
It feels more like home than the last place ever did. She's a good kid, full of energy, and yes, I glad my responsibility level is low. Funny how you can't help but have a parental attitude after watching granddaughters for eight years. I still have to talk to the other two, and see where that's going to go.

Another awesome day. Hung out with a friend after work, just got back from my walk/run, now it's time to see if I can get six hours of sleep. I'm stuck on four hours like clockwork, need to start getting some rest so I can have the energy to work on my fleet!

It's great here, I have food made for me often, good simple crap whipped together, every had spaghetti and cheese? I'm sold on it. I have a three year old asking me a million questions, she never runs out of them! And I can drive in the grass.

The view from my room, which is huge, it's almost as big as the old garage!
View attachment 17541
Beautiful

We are not supposed to have any rain till Friday. A good soaked would be just fine by then if it doesn't rain for the whole week once it starts.

Hey all have not stopped in for a while just been overwhelmed on other sites with distributor stuff since most of the shows are closed. Only good thing actually is I am not doing Carlisle this year just a bad idea, and seriously don't think it will happen.

Hey all have not stopped in for a while just been overwhelmed on other sites with distributor stuff since most of the shows are closed. Only good thing actually is I am not doing Carlisle this year just a bad idea, and seriously don't think it will happen.

I'm thinking the same thing. 250 people limit, uh, sure. I'll just go to Illinois and hang out there.

I have gotten to not like crowds anyway. Even if we go to the state fair it is during the week when fewer people are there. But it is looking like no fair this year.

Back