• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Hey got to here on the truck at least!

DSC02546.JPG

Rear seal basically. Time to do it all at once paint, brake lines PS box seals and a few other smalls. I use it as a truck and just put a few K on it a year should be good for a long time after this.

Bob was not pleased on how it turned out a few weeks back, so he wet sanded it and fixed some minor dings and scratches he didn't see the first time. He does work very fast for a old guy, but for some reason I think this time its going to take awhile to finish because of all the other things that he does during the day

Bob was not pleased on how it turned out a few weeks back, so he wet sanded it and fixed some minor dings and scratches he didn't see the first time. He does work very fast for a old guy, but for some reason I think this time its going to take awhile to finish because of all the other things that he does during the day
I'll race him, he's got the '65, I've got the '66. Still think he will beat me. I have work and Laura to deal with, and I think she wants me to fail, just so she can say so. Little does she know, that ain't gonna happen!

By the way, it's a beautiful day in southern Minnesota, sun is out, already dropped off my used oil at the town cleanup, and dumped a box full of leaves with the truck after that. I need to get the blades installed on the riding mower so it's ready to go, and keep going on the vehicles. Rakes for the '72 crew cab will be ordered by the end of the month, hopefully see it on the road mid June. Dart, still hopeful.

High winds here yesterday 50-60 mph gusts, knocked out power everywhere but at home:) I got my lawn raked today. Our weather has been great.

Gonna dip down into the 70's today, better get a jacket! Two weeks ago we had a blizzard, yesterday we were in he 80's, how wacky. I got my exhaust manifolds out of the parts car, and picked up an intake for the 383. Awesome weather for working on cars and trucks!

Still working on things that should have been done 2 weeks ago. Fortunately weather has been getting better. Mowing season has started so there goes 5 hrs a week till fall.

Today we are taking the 55 panel to Larch Mountain area for a front end alignment, 8.30am appointment, certain things Bob wants a pro to do!
DcjqqIcVwAAIxSs.jpg

Back