• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

very cool, I just told Bob yesterday, prices on cars and trucks nice or junk have really sky rocketed, you still can find a deal, but getting far and few between, I hope you post some pics,

I will have a lot of it sold already, hate to do it but it is a stripper, sat on a farm for years. Good to help out others at a reasonable price for all. It all comes back to you I am a firm believer in.

The car is pretty much complete from what I can tell it was going to be scrapped and bought it from pics cant get on the property. The only reason I really bought it was to save it from the crusher.

DcB9V67X0AAXbZm.jpg

Well, while you two rattle on about silly fishes, :D it's 82 with some wind here, and I got my tires mounted for the 500 today. The drove the block to the glass shop, and made an appointment for the windshield to be installed. They've been busy, and I just took it on myself to get it done. I have to wait til tomorrow to order my exhaust, the guys were on their way back from a show in Vegas. Four boxes of parts showed up today, so I can fix, repair, or replace the aregular maintenance items, and make th car ready til the exhaust gets here, roughly two weeks. Then I have four days to install it, and the windshield goes in. I'll screw around with the interior during and after the brakes and engine are finished up. I grabbed all the brackets and wire looks off my parts car Saturday, so I need to clean and paint them as well. Short three day work week and six days off, should get something done, but I'm hoping I can get a lot done. :praying:

Sorry it never works that way. Anyway it doesn't around here.
It finally warm enough that a few things can be done in the evening's.
Finally got the front yard mowed for the first time this year and half the back. If it doesn't rain may finish tommarow.

Sorry it never works that way. Anyway it doesn't around here.
It finally warm enough that a few things can be done in the evening's.
Finally got the front yard mowed for the first time this year and half the back. If it doesn't rain may finish tommarow.
I got the yard raked yesterday. Laura was sleeping, and I didn't want to do it any longer than necessary, so I hammered it out. Just have to haul it to the brush dump tomorrow and that's out of the way. I've been on top of everything that might try to slow me down. Trying a different approach to getting a car going, changing my habits and procedures. Sure hope I do!

Rain! Started this morning after 4. Stopped shortly after 6:30. Gave me time to scoop up most of the leaves into the Dodge, got a few piles to get in the morning. It was nice to hear Laura say "even having the truck for stuff like this, it's worth it, I mean, it's paid for."

Back