• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Intro

b4d25d8bc51d9b3ffbcd39c6ff90bede.jpg
Sweet Lil' "Warrior"!! Hi BarryCuda; You know , I dont think I've had had the pleasure of seeing your truck ,Yet. I would most deffinately have remembered it if i had seen it ! Hey , I'm sure our paths will cross soon , and look forward to viewing it in person .

Richard
I am sorry to say but I had sold the truck 2 years ago and it went to chicogo ( the windy city ) sold it to pay off some bills and bought the 51 fargo

Hey, i can relate ! Had to sell my my GTX for same purposes. She went south to , i shure do miss her . She has a good home and owner though. Look forward to seeing more of your 51 Fargo.

Last edited:
Welcome Ibie :welcome: one day I will see Canada in person :juggle:
I am enjoying life on the hill here in Arkansas and glad to see another great Canadian here with us :yo:

:eek: Hey there J Town Ram ! Thanks for the welcome . Well you'll have to hop on a :plane: and get your butt up here. She's a big Country, and you'll find yourself welcome where ever you visit. I've been from Tuk to Texas when i was driving truck, but never got to see your beautiful State ! One day i'll get back down there though. Well,,, I'll say bye for now , and hugs for my American Cousin Eh !!

Back