• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Intro

Obie2u

Reaction score
Hello all , happy to be here! Just call me Obie. I live in Agassiz, BC. Canada. Which is abot an hour and a half east of Vancouver.

Welcome to the board Obie. I'm Jeff from KY. Hope you have a good time here and find all the info you may need.

Welcome to FTO from Errington on Vancouver Island. Let's see some pics of what you got.

Hello!

Welcome to the board Obie. I'm Jeff from KY. Hope you have a good time here and find all the info you may need.
:biggrin1: Hi Jeff; Thanks, I always try to have a good time , and i'm shure i will here ! Keep smiling , and i'll check out your profile and photos very soon , Have a great day . Bye for now .

I'm tryin lou3500,! we just got nailed with a snow storm and it dumped about , hmmm, i better put this in feet instead of centemeters , Lol! 2 feet of that darn white stuff up here . Take care , thanks for stopping by! :cool:

Thanks 70DartMike from out on the Island !! Nice to hear from a fellow Canuk. Hey , just go to profile and look all you want Bud . I'll add more pics of past and present soon . Love your Fargos man , I had a 68 100 2x4 though 318 poly , i loved kikin small block Chebbies with that thing . Thanks for stopping bye Mike!

LMAO! Yup we got snow !! How's things down Texas way? I have'nt been down there for awhile now . Photo-0013.jpg Thanks for the Welcome , and i'll check out your profile and pics ASAP Bud ,

Photo-0013.jpg

Welcome to the site from down here in Massachusetts . Is that a 78 Ramcharger in your picture ? What are you doing with it ?

:cool: Hey Bear; Thanks for the Welcome ! Yes , it's a 78 all right . Well i bought it to restore . I am an Autobody/ Paint Tech by Trade, my passion is restoration of classic musle cars and trucks . She's a big block truck with a 400cu.in. HP in her , automatic. I have just assembled my dual T-cases from NorthWestFabs out here on the West coast Island. There are pics of it in my profile . NP203 gear drive range box with a NP205 32 spline bolted to the back af that . I'll be installing that in the next month. Then i'm going to start on the little crap that needs to fixed , do the body work and paint her up ! I will post pics of the progress and my work as i get it done . Again , Thanks for the welcome Bear ! PS. Nice Stepper you got , I'll check out your pics ! Bye for now.

I'll definitly be watching for your build thred and I'll check out your rides in your profile . I'm pritty shure I'll like what I see . lol And think's for the complament on my 79 , it's a work in progress but arnt they all ? lol

Secret Indy,, What !! You guys should have snow commin out the Kazoo In the Peg by now ? I'll do secret naked indian snow dance for ya ,, LMAO,, and see if we cant make your sled happy!? Thanks for the welcome !

We seem to be gettin the short end of the stick this yr for snow. I still have grass showing in my yard. Start dancing.lol Always luv'd those ramchargers but never owned one. It's on the agenda. Can't wait to c your progress.

:tea:Lol ! Short end of the stick Sucks , when it comes to play time. I moved away from Alberta to get away from the Snow Shovel. It does'nt dump here that often ,but when it does ! look out . All good though !, cause my eyes just light up with $ sign's ,, snow removal. Cha Ching. Ya , i love my Ramcharger ,best part about mine is full removable roof, cant wait to get drive line done and go for test run! If i come across a good deal on one I'll be sure to let you know. Ps. Snow dance , comin up . Not sure how neibours will react though !? Lmao,,

Back