• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I think I just derailed the crazy train

1980 chrome with ac so it has one extra fan speed over regular everyone I've ever had has been broke and I've had to replace them lol and this truck is optioned out really oddly 360 4 speed air dual tanks full trim two tone paint with the painted hat cloth seat and rubber floor a on a short box

I have a few spare blacks which are the easiest to find have not had to replace the chrome one yet.

Ok I appreciate it you wouldn't happen to have any extra trim pieces would you I need passenger door and fender wide lower with the black center but I really need the piece of trim for across the back of the cab for the painted roof models

Hell with the gas engines UNLESS its a RB Hemi... and hell with the diesel too unless you come up with a CAT C-4 to C-8 Hell I'd even try to STUFF a CAT 1160 or 3208 in it! (thats a better idea!)........... NOW you think you derailed the Crazy Train, I KNOW I just did!

I can say I wouldn't put a c7 cat in anything I don't have much experience with the other cat motors but I do work on those a lot in blue bird school busses and am less than impressed I a Cummins man mechanical simple and reliable I just want it to go down the road be good on fuel and pull what I need to

I can say I wouldn't put a c7 cat in anything I don't have much experience with the other cat motors but I do work on those a lot in blue bird school busses and am less than impressed I a Cummins man mechanical simple and reliable I just want it to go down the road be good on fuel and pull what I need to
So you can sell it to me...

I tell yeah I forgot about the C-7 issues!!!! I still say a 1160/3208 turbo'd be the way to go..... those engines for what I know of them are unkillable!

Back