• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey Ford Guys!

same here i love my mopars i do own fords and gm as well though and i i actually like alot of the old fords especially the trucks from the early 70s back to the 40s. no offense to anyone here but i dont like gm much they are all the same if youve seen one build youve seen the rest of them . they are too common imo

same here i love my mopars i do own fords and gm as well though and i i actually like alot of the old fords especially the trucks from the early 70s back to the 40s. no offense to anyone here but i dont like gm much they are all the same if youve seen one build youve seen the rest of them . they are too common imo

They're everywhere, but I've owned a couple fords and ill never go back. That's why when I couldn't find my wife a nice Durango for the right price, the Tahoe was the next best thing

ive got the opposite problem my fords and dodges have been great but with the exception of my 78 malibu every gm ive owned has been a nightmare . i bought a 04 silverado new and after 3 months of the dealer having it more than me i gave it back took the money from it stuck all but $500 in the bank and bought a 86 ranger for the $500 i still drive it most the time unless the whole family is going somewhere and only things ive done to it other than normal maintenence like brakes oil changes and stuff is i replaced the fuel pump , a noisey bearing in the tranny and replaced the hood and pass side door due to rust and those werent absolutely needed but hard to turn down free parts with no rust lol

Pretty sure every time I hear a dodge starting it's saying "no, no, no, well maybe, no, no, no..." :hurt:[/QUOTE

Cool a Ford Guy!
But even you should know that a Chrysler starter sounds like a bag full of tom cats in a cat fight even as the battery is going dead!
Welcome!

No. Just mine. I think my fuel pump is getting weak. Truck falls on its face after 2800-3200 rpm

Pretty sure every time I hear a dodge starting it's saying "no, no, no, well maybe, no, no, no..." :hurt:[/QUOTE

Cool a Ford Guy!
But even you should know that a Chrysler starter sounds like a bag full of tom cats in a cat fight even as the battery is going dead!
Welcome!
Thanks. I actually heard a mopar guy tell me that "no,no,no, well maybe". From now on ever time I hear one almost start but not, I cant help but get a big grin! Lol

NOPE! Haha! Bought the truck when I was 14 and didn't know any better. Now that I know better, I'm chevifying it. :sorry:

Hmmmm, how many "Y" blocks did you go through? And what about that gas hog 390 you had in there?

NOPE! Haha! Bought the truck when I was 14 and didn't know any better. Now that I know better, I'm chevifying it. :sorry:
A Ford guy that the Ford guys are going to have a ball with!

Good Luck!

I couldn't get a rise from them when I mentioned swapping the 300 out of "Ole Yeller" & put a 360 in it. A 360 Magnum Dodge!

SAM_4002.jpg

A Ford guy that the Ford guys are going to have a ball with!

Good Luck!

I couldn't get a rise from them when I mentioned swapping the 300 out of "Ole Yeller" & put a 360 in it. A 360 Magnum Dodge!

I say go for it when the 300 blows... That's one of the very few ford motors I like

Old Yeller's 300 has just enough power to move itself even with the granny & 4.10's. NV4500 is what would be the trans & the addition of disc brakes

Back