• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey Ford Guys!

Are you kidding! I bring blocks & head or whatever else that would fit though the door work on it drag it back out in the cold
if you pile snow around it, it breaks the wind when you get under it

I guess like Chuck Connors (The Rifleman) said in a Dodge truck commercial "This is Dodge Country" The Chevy guy speaks of having to fillup his gas tank & if I lived where the Ford guy does I'd either try my hand at IRT or hibernate

Mine says "on a quiet you can hear Chevys & Fords breaking down

Still hadn't figured which F O R D thing was correct

You know these guys didn't even come out when I posted about "Old Yeller" & swapping a 360/NP4500 in place of the 300/NP435
360 Magnum!

SAM_4002.jpg

You know these guys didn't even come out when I posted about "Old Yeller" & swapping a 360/NP4500 in place of the 300/NP435
360 Magnum!

That would be the best ford on the road. What all is required to swap in an np4500 from the 435?

Are you kidding! I bring blocks & head or whatever else that would fit though the door work on it drag it back out in the cold
if you pile snow around it, it breaks the wind when you get under it
But I though fords had good heat ? Oh Yah , Thats when there running . lol

Mine says "on a quiet you can hear Chevys & Fords breaking down

Still hadn't figured which F O R D thing was correct
I've allway's liked , "Flip Over Read Directions" . lol

kinda makes sense where dodge got the name then because while driving we have to DODGE all the slow and broke down fords and chevys

You know Richard Petty's promotions cars ALL are towed by CTD in a DODGE I had pics till my last IPhone destruction occured

these ford guys just dont wanna come out of hiding lol .i knew about pettys promo cars but he was till this year sponsored by dodge so it kinda goes hand in hand although even when he was racing other cars when dodge wasnt in nascar i believe they still used dodges but petty has always been a mopar guy anyhow . i wasnt even thought of when he stared racing and the earliest i can remember was him driving a pontiac i think it was mid to late 80s . woulda loved to see him in the mopar stuff though

I remember when he was running B-bodies (Chargers & Roadrunners) back in the early 70's.
Kind of funny, I'm depending on an old Ford car (a '70 Mercury actually) right now to get me around. It used to be my daily driver and has always been very reliable. My present daily driver wont start as of a couple days ago. It's an '05 Chrysler and has also been a good car. The codes are suggesting that it's the "camshaft position sensor & circuit-intermittant". I checked the wiring harness for continuity today and also checked the 3 wires for the two 5 volt readings. So, provided anybody has one in stock, I'm off to the city for a new sensor tomorrow.

I'm a Mopar man but there are certain Mopar cars that I would not own & in my opinion the Merc would be considered a more reliable car

Back