• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

here we go

Having hard time choosing the grill.... I like them both . But which one is the best?

dodge   minitruck 005.jpg

72grille test.jpg

front clip.jpg

I think you should go with the 79/80 quad light grille and air mail me the 72-73 grille. :rolleyes:

Not sure about the grill but I like the smooth look of the older bumper
I didn't even notice! To busy looking at that grille,and it's only an ocean away. Still need to get a better one than what I have, don't we all know.

yes one ocean away otherwise my yard will be loaded with dodge trucks. they are as rare as hen's teeth .

yes one ocean away otherwise my yard will be loaded with dodge trucks. they are as rare as hen's teeth .
And this grilles aren't exactly common over here. I want to take them off the very few trucks I've seen with them on.

Got 2 of them in very, very good condition. And i know a trailduster with a good one Grill is as shiny as she was when truck was new. Owner like the quad light better....

Nothing major just spendt a little bit of time wrenching here and there... done another bench seat in black fabric and vynil for a friend of mine and tryed the bench in the cab..... And just wondering why should not been done in black? Defenitevely looks better aint it?

Bench  DODGE black.jpg

20171027_100815.jpg

Black bench cab.jpg

My sewing machine is professional one with a" walking foot" it's an ADLER 167-73

Looks like it does a wonderful job. I have been use a singer golden touch and sew. Old school machines are pretty tough. More throat area would be nice tho.
Will have to look into the model you have.

pfaff are not bad either. you need more room when you work with thick stuff.

just a try yesterday night to see the stance with the stepside/utiline bed. bed is shot and i am in need of left bedside panel as well as fenders. bed side look like a piece of swiss cheese. HELP

night beast.jpg

d 100 fender.jpg

1d100 012.JPG

Anyone repop metal for those or are you going to have to find a whole used bed?

i would like to use another panel if i can source a good one.. but panels' are pretty rare in my country.. other solution will be to have an d200/ m890 bed shortened...

Back