• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

here we go

ya sort a kind a . its would tow great and the stuff not hanging in the wind . but a shell is like a panel truck , for in and out . not liking that . oh you like my cutouts , thoughts were just for kicks . its got a comp cam 906 heads rpm duel plane intake , the headers helped a bunch , it roll well . it is load without the muffers , i like it , lol . but the cops don't . that engine rocks that little p/u .

woaw this conversion will be very impressive. just think about dodge caravan seats they are very confortable and you can get them easily.

not interested in caravan seats , i like the original bucket seat package . offered in the advanturers . have that set up for my 64 d100 and for my 69 crew as well , and the 72 crew cab too . but the 72 will use 75 ramcharger bases and buckets as well , with a separate console like ramcharger and trail duster used .

do you want to use the highback bucket seats? the seats from the last generations are reclinable and got head rest and armrest.

you are right lowback seats look defenitively better in an earlier truck....

yep , leave the captains chairs in the motor home , lol . got a drivers chair in my bus , but nothing else . it my library of magazines .
DSC09284.JPG
DSC09284.JPG
DSC09285.JPG
DSC09286.JPG
DSC09288.JPG
DSC09289.JPG
DSC09280.JPG

locumob , a pic of the cutouts dumps with my ruff cut diamond plate caps . i built that exhaust for my 69 d100 advanturer 440 p/u . it got wrecked , so some of the parts from that p/u crossed over to this mod , still going to put ther 69 style trans cross member in it . mounts to the top and bottom rails of the frame . this early set up come off the sides of the frame , not as strong .
DSC07594.JPG

so back to the truck after looking around for parts before going to the body shop for final painting . I really love the stance...

moparlowering truck 046.jpg

mopar  lowering truck 050.jpg

mopar  lowering truck 049.jpg

mopar lowering truck 058.jpg

Cab is from A a 76 w200/ m880 was sandblasted /primed and in storage for years... hard to find one not rotted.... the only difference is the hump on the floor for 4wheel drive tranny access and i dont want to be bothered with that... Doors Are NOS new ones .

cab.jpg

door 002JPG.jpg

Made a try with big10x17s, Azev wheels on the rear axle with borrowed rims from a friend of mine.15X7 outlaw2 for the front Just for the stance i love the way she sits on fat tyres

mopar  lowering truck 017.jpg

mopar  lowering truck 049.jpg

mopar  lowering truck 051.jpg

Last edited:
First idea was to have the truck fuel injected.... having hard time to source a low milage 5.9l magnum engine with a 46 rh got this 5.2mag engine which be mated to a 727lockup from an 84 dodge van...

magnum 318  01.jpg

cab 004.JPG

Now a lot of more body work has to be done on the front clip. sanding priming adjusting before the paint job. i I will have to choose the right colour :Just think about 72 blue irid. wil see later with a paint sample....

Got a nice77 blue dash and matching door panel . seats or bench will be refurbished with the choosen colour aniway.

body dodge 013.JPG

Back