• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello, is anybody out there?

multimopes

Reaction score
Being that I am the only (member) on this site at this moment, (in the middle of the night), I hereby command all 24 robots that are also on line to send me all of your money! Any denomination will do!
Thank you in advance! :android:

Yes sir Locu, I will cut you in for 50% if I am successful! All I need is to extract even a small number but have the ability to move a decimal point a tad, (creative accounting) if you will! LOL :)

I am here :cigar::bananadance:. Although no one is really around these days.
uuuoi.jpg

:woot:

Holy Mutthead, Mackeral! My past keeps coming back to haunt me! Is this Vuja De? Maybe not but I must confess I am non compos mentis! o_O

What you trying to say there?
Nothing Really. Take my advice and never work rotating shifts! It takes YEARS off your life while you miss out on everything that REAL people are doing, like sleeping at night. This leaves me not cognizant of what is happening in the world much of the time. I was wondering if anyone out there recognized the opening line of my post; that being from the old (Firesign Theater) album entitled "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers"! The non compos mentis was from an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. These and other amusing stories flow through my head hoping to find meaning in the Twilight Zone that is my life! LOL:D

Did you know that the female Compos Mentis eats her mate immediately after breeding. :D
I didn't even know they existed?? LOL! I did know that the female Praying Mantis does that to her mate as does the American Court System to any Male in a divorce case!:eek:

hey , i'm starting a fund to find lost emails , looking for just 10 million people in need of finding there lost emails . just one dollar for each one lost . not saying its a true way to find them , but 10m plus , would get a good start on those lost emails . any body here lose any ? lol

but i need pay first , then i look for that lost email . hey bud , i'm doing a se michigan trip here in the next few months . bought a 65 belv rag . need to go get it . not sure when although . might have detmatt from fcbo grab it if it needs to move before i come to get it . husband / father died and this is in the garage since the early 80's . its a project . but what isn't ? so i'd be traveling i80 . are you close ? need anything , but california weather lol . i do to bring home that graham brothers pickup truck this weekend . i'll make sure i post pics of its pick up . oh ya its a buck per email thats lost , maybe three for two bucks .

just went over to get my graham truck . just to find it scrapped . i paid for it and everything , so the guy i bought it from there . gave me a 1930 gmc to make up for the mistake his helper made . man i was really looking forward to a graham . but i'll sell this and look for another . hope the 65 bel i bought stays in good shape and is there when i go get it . pics of this jimmy .
DSC01681.JPG
DSC01682.JPG
DSC01683.JPG
DSC01684.JPG
DSC01685.JPG

That's a shame about the Graham there Paul.. That would have been a neat old MoPar connection project.

Back