• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FTO Site Software Update

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We upgraded the site software today --

Many changes --- Things should mostly work as before but I am interested in your thoughts, ideas, opinions, problems you've found, etc.

Please those post here so we can get things squared away....

Yep, photo upload is fast. Looks like the old smilies are still there.

I like the ability to share posts to email (plus others)....nice feature for me sending to a buddy here who is not a member. :cool:

I will try and convince him to join up. He has a Dodge Ram 1978.

DSC01659.jpg

Hey Joey, I am trying to post a message with a youtube link and I am getting this message " Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on. " Is this something on my end or a limitation of the site?

Hey Joey, I am trying to post a message with a youtube link and I am getting this message " Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on. " Is this something on my end or a limitation of the site?

Seems to work fine?

Umm, Joey? The links at the bottom of the page, did you intend to link the truck forum on the truck forum and omit the A body forum?
;) , need the bepoked smiley here.............

Back