• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Does anyone look at the for sale ads here?

tallhair

Mod-Hair-ator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with your thread . Hell , If you were closer , I'd probably by a "few" things from you as a package deal , just to keep in stock . But your just to far away from me to make you any sort of offer . It's just that sometimes things move slow and other times you can't keep up with the response's . Just give it time . You'll start hearing from people .

No problem "tallhair" and thanks . Hopefully I'll be driving it this spring .

yeah tallhair,your add is very well displayed.just give it some time and keep it on cl too....someone will need something in there eventually

mike bee

Thanks Mike. I have it all on CL and will keep it there along with this ad. I appreciate the look and the response.

Hopefully it goes smoothly for you Bear. You don't need an edelbrock Torker 340 do you? I have a few small block parts and a rebuilt 318 sitting on the stand. Never started. I also have some other intakes stock and one other alum but not sure what it is.

I always look at what is for sale especially when I am getting ready to come over as freight is a KILLER for me. Hoping to come over next year but nothing definite at this stage. I used to come over regularly, usually at least once a year, sometimes twice.

I always look at what is for sale especially when I am getting ready to come over as freight is a KILLER for me. Hoping to come over next year but nothing definite at this stage. I used to come over regularly, usually at least once a year, sometimes twice.

Let me know if you are interested in anything aussie. Do you have BB cars or SB? Do you need any truck stuff?

has anything moved

I've had interest in the fenders and hood and several queries on the fenders and other truck parts and a couple on the 72-80 short truck bed. I also advertised some M/T valve covers and an Edelbrock Torker 340 intake manifold and I've had the most interest in those actually. Nothing is sold but I've got two people very interested in the 71 Allis Chalmers riding mower

tallhair, both of my vehicles are small blocks, when I know I am coming over I check out what is around on all the forums I am signed up to. I have more than enough engine parts at the moment to build both of my engines. Body parts are OK at the moment as I have brought in several shipments recently but I will be looking around for a vehicle (MOPAR of course) to use and ship when I come over again and I usually fill with parts. I will be looking for two 46Rh (A518) trans for rebuilding then but it is too early at the moment.

tallhair, both of my vehicles are small blocks, when I know I am coming over I check out what is around on all the forums I am signed up to. I have more than enough engine parts at the moment to build both of my engines. Body parts are OK at the moment as I have brought in several shipments recently but I will be looking around for a vehicle (MOPAR of course) to use and ship when I come over again and I usually fill with parts. I will be looking for two 46Rh (A518) trans for rebuilding then but it is too early at the moment.

Hey "AussieChallenger" , What part of the country do you come to when you come over here ?

Hey cool! Some life in the thread. Thanks guys and please discuss away! :) It's more fun coming over here when people are commenting. BTW I had a 1971 Allis Chalmers riding lawn mower for sale and looks like thats sold and apparently my 69 RR fender is sold too :) WOOOOOOOOOOO! More money for the R/T!

I used to come over every year, I usually land at LAX, have landed in Dallas also, pick a Rental and off I go. I have done all up the West coast from Mexico and up into Canada and back down through Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada. Been across the lower half of America and down to Florida, right down to Key West. Bought my 2 vehicles in Kansas, drove the Challenger back to California via Oklahoma City and across to Cal. Also been through Arkansas, Georgia. Been down to Galveston, Houston (also did Cape Kennedy, Florida), checked out the Aliens at Roswell in New Mexico plus quite a few more other places. Hope to do more the Mid West. Went to Detroit and visited the Chrysler Museum before it was closed down, went up into Canada, Niagara Falls and across to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. Back down the East Coast through New York and Washington DC and across into Amish country.
I have done over 40,000 miles driving around your great country, I haven't listed all, too many, been through several cyclones, snow and sleet (without wipers on the Challenger).
I like driving, it relaxes me.

Maaaan ! I used to drive truck and it still looks like you've seen more of my country then I have . lol

Maaaan ! I used to drive truck and it still looks like you've seen more of my country then I have . lol
Well I may be an Aussie but when I have been in your country I have been made feel very welcome and at home.
Coming 1/2 way around the world you do need to make the most of your time there. I usually stayed 4 weeks, shortest was 3 weeks and once almost 6 weeks, met a lot of great people as I traveled. Don't believe in sitting in one place for too long, too much to see.

Back