1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 700

Discussion in 'Dodge C Series' started by 70chall440, Mar 6, 2015.

1. 70chall440

70chall440Member

How true that is (about live being boring); for whatever reason I have the car addiction, I look at this truck and see what it should/could be and cannot help but want to start "fixing" things; mainly undoing the sins that were committed onto it throughout it's life, wires that don't go anywhere, extra long wires that are stuffed into a hole in the fender well just to reduce the length (yes this truck has that), etc. This truck will never be a high dollar vehicle, but I just can't stand to see it just left for dead, abused for no real good reason. I think I can say that every vehicle I have ever sold was far better than when I got it and more times that I want to admit I lost money on the deal without even thinking about my time. Good thing I am trying to run a business doing this, I'd loose my butt... :) Spent part of the day trying to fix a leaky head pipe on the passenger side only to discover it is a blown exhaust gasket... got to love that.

2. kiwigtx

kiwigtxInternational Mod Staff Member

3. 70chall440

70chall440Member

I have looked at similar deck systems, they are very nice; definitely not cheap however.

4. 70chall440

70chall440Member

I need to remove the dash frame to repair some rust under the cowl and on the firewall. Not sure exactly where all the screws are but I suspect some are under the weather strip on the inside. Should be the same as any similar era pickup.

5. HALIFAXHOPS

HALIFAXHOPSBeerening at its best!

I like it lot, It would make a killer car hauler!

6. 70chall440

70chall440Member

I have to find a dump bed set up for it. Also have to sort out the engine issues, firewall, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice