• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Been gone a while- update

Not a huge problem. I had asked around on a facebook site about the truck dana's, so I know what issues I would have to correct. Keep me in mind come springtime. I am looking for an rear end out of the 2004-2006 SRT10 Rams, if I come up empty I will need a back up plan.

Not a huge problem. I had asked around on a facebook site about the truck dana's, so I know what issues I would have to correct. Keep me in mind come springtime. I am looking for an rear end out of the 2004-2006 SRT10 Rams, if I come up empty I will need a back up plan.
Go steal Tincups!

I will keep you in mind for sure. I guess I know where my tax return is going, lift kit!

What are your plans for a trans?

Keeping the T56 now that I just put a $1600 clutch in it. If it becomes a problem there are upgrades that can be done. They are rated to 700 lb/ft and I am pushing the limit when on nitrous.

No, its not. But McLeod says they can take 5k rpm clutch dumps on slicks so I better start stockpiling axles until I upgrade!

Back