• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Auto related "Other" hobbies....

lou, please don't take this the wrong way, but what in the hell you plan to do to the '66? That looks GREAT as-is!

Thank you, she's got some issues that bug the crap outta me, but my son thinks i should just leave it alone and enjoy it as is, she is no show car but gets attention everywhere i go besides i really don't have the extra cash to do it up at this time. The Marine business is slow this time of year.
cuda plant.jpg

Just little stuff? OR the little things all add up to something much bigger? IF they are just "little things" do them one at a time. when your able.... BUT my GOD man it looks GREAT as-is! I wouldn't change a thing!

The engine bay looks GREAT too! -Little 273 is it?

Thank you,yep original 273/904 factory air car, has dents/dings/some rust here n there nothing horrible [quarters are a little bubbly] it's a fine driver quality car and fits the category ratty muscle car. But she is 49 years old with a cosmetic restoration done in 1996.

NICE! Thats a good ole Cuda man.......... I can see where you'd want to put a little into it.... (I know I would!)

Yep i have a dream build mapped out for it nothing too custom just straighten it out clean up engine bay [hide wires ect.] paint it rebuild engine/trans. bout it.

Back