• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

6x6 Garage find!

SIEGE26

Reaction score
Family just purchased a property and discovered this in a shed. I assume it started as a WC62 with a commercial body since it is a 6x6 but I'm looking for any ID info anyone can provide. Unfortunately it has a feeder on the back and no bed. Thanks in advance!

Resized_20200806_095848.jpg

Resized_20200806_095346.jpg

You need to find someone that knows old military vehicles. The painted on id numbers have more than likely parished long ago. But looks like something from WWII or Korean war time frame.

Try this place,they have info and parts. Bought a ton of stuff out of Load I think, they have a link detailing that adventure. Also have a jamboree each year. They are in Iowa. You're a lucky dog. Those 6x6's are awesome. It might be a military unit, can't remember if they made them for civilian use or not. The data plate will ye you, if it still exists. Very nice score.

Lots of them made their way into civilian hands threw government agencies and military auctions.

Lots of them made their way into civilian hands threw government agencies and military auctions.
Agreed, just saying it may have been an original guvment truck. My '72 was originally an Air Force truck.

i like it , lol . what else is new , right . lol . my 41 was a wc . the farmer had cut it off and put the fb . i've never seen it with any other bed but this old school flat bed on it . pop put the standard cab on it in about 70 .

DSC04742.JPG

DSC04743.JPG

DSC04744.JPG

DSC04745.JPG

DSC04746.JPG

DSC04748.JPG

DSC04750.JPG

DSC04767.JPG

DSC04768.JPG

DSC04769.JPG

Back