• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1979 D150 Custom

Schumacher list them as being out of stock if I am looking at the right thing. 72 & up 2WD B/RB swap.
The frames engine member should be the same for every thing right?
I know I did nothing special going from the slant to SB.
Their website always lists them out if stock. Call and they will have them.

So the outof stock is just a ploy to keep the price up and make everone think the are in high demand?

There has got to be less than $20 worth of materials with some real expensive holes and profit.

So the outof stock is just a ploy to keep the price up and make everone think the are in high demand?

There has got to be less than $20 worth of materials with some real expensive holes and profit.
I think they're just not to into updating their websites inventory. They're helpful people and stand behind their product, I ripped a passenger side mount and when I called to tell them they sent me a free replacement. I'm sure it's not expensive to make the mounts, but I don't have a brake press to do it!

You can get the mounts out of a junkyard truck and save some coin.

I agree with you on the call. I called and got everything from them for my Demon build. No issues....but not cheap

Back