• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1977 Dodge D200, Camper Special, Club Cab

E-Ticket

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Dodge D200, Camper Special, Club Cab

$3850.00

440, Automatic "Original" 62,147 Miles
A/C, AM/FM/ 8-Track Radio
PDB
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Brakes Work - Needs to be bled again and "probably needs new brake lines ???
Factory Receiver Hitch
Dual factory Tanks - Both are out for cleaning and both need new sending units. E-bay has them for $100.00.
Dana 60, 3:54

Mostly an unmolested truck. Still has most everything it came with including the window sticker.
About 99% of all electrical work as they should except the fuel gauge of course because the tanks are out of it.
Obviously has some body rust and not real extensive except for the bedsides. A donor bed goes with it for parts/sheet metal ??
Has some rust on each rocker, some in the floorboards near the rocker. Should be able to patch instead of complete replacements ??
Has rust on the dogleg of the fenders. Comes with another left side/driver fender. Very solid fender but has surface rust on it but very usable.
Runs on a borrowed carb and it runs pretty well but needs a tune-up, original carb needs to be rebuilt, kit comes with. Engine is being bottle-fed.
A bed liner that is in pretty dent condition comes with. It was in the bed of this truck and I'm pretty sure that is why the inner bed sheet metal is in such fantastic shape.
I had this listed on e-bay recently at a higher price to weed out the "Heckle & Jeckles" flooding the market lately.

Haven't driven it at all but the trans feels really tight just moving it around the driveway.
I have the original window sticker saying what options it came with and most everything is still there.
Frame rails for the very most are solid with surface rust from sitting for the last 19 years. Was in dry storage for about 15 of the last 19 years.

Items NOT included are the carburetor that is on the truck now or the battery. The original carb. is included with a rebuild kit.
Clear KY title in my name - "no hassles with the title at all" ...
beer-gif.gif

I'll be happy to assist with arranging transport if needed??

The truck is located in Louisville, KY

"No Trade Offers Please"

Please PM me if interested ...
[IMG]

H.jpg

D.jpg

R.JPG

M.jpg

Last edited:
Another one across the border. If you are willing to help get this up north I'd be seriously interested.

With the pandemic there is no way I can come pick it up.

I would be more than happy to assist you in any way that I can but I do not have a vehicle to tow with at the moment. I think I know of someone that can help do this but have to ask ...

How far up there do you need? Just to the border?? With the pandemic, as you stated, that may be as far as we are allowed also??

OK. If you want the truck, we'll get it close to you, someway, somehow. If it cannot cross the border just yet ... maybe you could rent an inside storage room from someplace right there near the US/Canada border until you can cross and come and get it??

I hope you get it or someone does and restores it. I would if I could.

I hope you get it or someone does and restores it. I would if I could.

Cost to have it brokered over makes this a foolish buy.

Would probably do it without the pandemic but by the time i get it done I may aswell have paid the high price for a canadian truck here.

This is the first guy I've had that is willing to meet at the border in the last 10 years, much respect but the current logistics turn this into an expensive project even though the actual price on the truck is fair.

Sorry for both of us. Somebody buy this one it's well worth it.

Cost to have it brokered over makes this a foolish buy.

Would probably do it without the pandemic but by the time i get it done I may aswell have paid the high price for a canadian truck here.

This is the first guy I've had that is willing to meet at the border in the last 10 years, much respect but the current logistics turn this into an expensive project even though the actual price on the truck is fair.

Sorry for both of us. Somebody buy this one it's well worth it.

Just curious ... you mentioned that the cost to have it brokered over isn't favorable to you ... is it because of this pandemic or is it anytime ??? Also ... I miss read your response as to where your crossing is. I was thinking that your crossing was near the Minnesota/Canada line, but I read it again and if I have it correct now ... the Blue Water Bridge is at the Port Huron, MI border?? Again ... just curious. If it is this location, I think I could do that run fairly soon as that is much closer than what I originally thought?

Correct on both. I would have to pay a company to cross the bridge with it and that becomes way too expensive.

Yes blue water bridge to sarnia ON.

Back