• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 W100/W200 Power W. Build

Has anyone used the body panel parts such as fender, bedsides, etc. from LMC. And if so, how are they at fitting properly?
Yah got a work'um like any other re-pop . I haven't bought any but I know someone that did . I wish AMD would start making parts for these trucks .

. I wish AMD would start making parts for these trucks .
That would be nice, but expensive. They do make a good product. I've already planned on a full back half of sheet metal for my Dart, but that's gonna have to wait.

I'm not sure how well the 70's truck parts hold up I have had the fenders on trucks they don't seem to be a terrible fit but I have never used the box sides but you might want to beef up where the top of the fenders bolt to the wiper cowell I have had and seen some where they break out there and it makes for a huge pain on a painted fender to fix

Has anyone used the body panel parts such as fender, bedsides, etc. from LMC. And if so, how are they at fitting properly?

I went with Autobody Specialties Inc. Seem like good quality parts to me, Bought front and rear floor pans, rear bed side panel. Fairly reasonable cost and shipping.
Andy

I'm doing the same 74 cummins build, just the opposite way... I'm putting 74 body panels on a 92 first gen nv4500 W250 truck.

Back