• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Dodge D-300

j-miller

Reaction score
Here's my 1970 Dodge D-300 truck I got just last year. It has a 318 in it,4 speed transmission and the rear axle has 5.86 gears in it. It was a dump truck at one time but i'll be putting a flatbed with side boards on it. It needs a bunch of cab work done like floorpans,rockers panels and were the door hinges mount on the cab are rusted out. It's one of the trucks I play around with at home on my spare time.

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

Are you going to leave it as a dually, thats a cool truck.

Last edited:
Good looking old truck...what are the plans for the back of it....pickup type bed or flatbed?

Great Truck J-miller I did a 71 1/2 tun flat bed back in 1985 and custom built rear fenders under the bed like a motorcycle front fender and looks and worked great. I wish I had pictures for you. Congratulations on a fun build

Actually the truck is only a 133 inch wheelbase....so it's short. My 1995 ram 3500 standard cab is longer than it is.

That is a cool one! I got me a gold one just like it! Where are you located? We could trade information. I know of one in a junk yard. I got the doors and if I remember there were other good parts. I am in Central PA.

That is a cool one! I got me a gold one just like it! Where are you located? We could trade information. I know of one in a junk yard. I got the doors and if I remember there were other good parts. I am in Central PA.
Dartnabout, I'm down in Lancaster,PA

I am from the State College area, Actually near Raystown lake area. And I can relate to your avitar that says Damn too many trucks. If you to lets keep in touch. I am working on a 1988 right now trying to get it ready for winter. I love these trucks!

Back