• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I don't think OSHA would approve of the cherry picker in the tractor bucket, but who cares what OSHA thinks! Lucky you wish I had that shop and that lift. Congrats on an injury free day. Now go drink some beers already!

It's been chilly and windy the past couple of days here but the upcoming weather is looking good , day by day :) . Sorry I haven't been around much this month guy's . Been dealing with a lot of medical issues lately . But you haven't gotten rid of me yet ! lol

It's been chilly and windy the past couple of days here but the upcoming weather is looking good , day by day :) . Sorry I haven't been around much this month guy's . Been dealing with a lot of medical issues lately . But you haven't gotten rid of me yet ! lol
Hope all is well, take care of those medical issues!

Hope all is well, take care of those medical issues!
Thanks Cindy , Like I keep telling my Doc . Life keep's throwing crap at me and knocking me down but I'm just to darn stubborn to stay down and let anything beat me . lol

I got sick last night, an hour before my shift was over. Now I'm laying in bed, cold as can be, and have to cancel an eye doctors appointment 2 hours away. Awesome way to spend my days off...

I got sick last night, an hour before my shift was over. Now I'm laying in bed, cold as can be, and have to cancel an eye doctors appointment 2 hours away. Awesome way to spend my days off...
Get well soon, i hope you fell better soon

Hope you feel better Mob . Me I wasn't exactly sick , I pulled an abdominal muscle . Don't now how I did it , but I just did it . This comes as I'm just getting over messing up my neck .

Hope you feel better Mob . Me I wasn't exactly sick , I pulled an abdominal muscle . Don't now how I did it , but I just did it . This comes as I'm just getting over messing up my neck .
Ain't getting old fun? I love all the aches and pains I get and have no idea how I got them. Hope you feel better, maybe only do 100 crunches a day, not 200!

Very warm day yesterday, so Bob and I drove to Rainier Or. to reseal my moms skylight, on the way we stopped at Home Depot and I found a new boy friend, then a guy in a 71 SS Chevelle flagged us down and wanted to check out our rig. Today we go north

IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

Ain't getting old fun? I love all the aches and pains I get and have no idea how I got them. Hope you feel better, maybe only do 100 crunches a day, not 200!
Crazy right I find bruises and wonder where they came from and Bob will have a sore arm or knee or back and wonder what the heck he did!

I used to wake up at the crack of dawn , But now I wake up at the crack of my back . :confused: I keep telling my Doc that I'm the picture of health "except" for my body . :rolleyes:

Well, after feeling cold and crappy for 2 days, I feel better. But Laura isn't, gotten sick a few more times than me, and her back is killing her bucause of it. Awesome. Then the plumber stops by to tell us the work he did yesterday, doesn't matter, we have bigger problems. He jackhammered the floor to fix a junction, that didn't need fixing. "That's not the issue, you've got 2 cracks in the pipe, I want to replace the whole line." I ask what it will cost, clenching my a hole in advance, only 2500-3000! Well, I know where my money is going this summer. Got to love being a home owner! How much would am out house cost, and does it meet city code?

Very warm day yesterday, so Bob and I drove to Rainier Or. to reseal my moms skylight, on the way we stopped at Home Depot and I found a new boy friend, then a guy in a 71 SS Chevelle flagged us down and wanted to check out our rig. Today we go north
Are you and Bob retired? You sure do what you want, when you want.

Retired at 50
So.just a couple of years ago?

You must be a lot better at saving than I am. I seriously don't plan on retiring, I plan to die at work, that way if I do retire it will be a bonus. My social security thing they send me tells me 67 for early retirement, 70 for regular, and 72 to get max benefits. Boy does that make one feel good.

Back