• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

This one is Mello, no keg, no target shooting,no fishing, no crowds, just pizza and beer this time around and one overnighter from MD since he is going to Hagerstown the next day for the mopar drags/swap meet no sense driving home and back.

This is some of us last go around.
6118-d7e6d9f5a26de16acf1b7b5e327363e0.jpg

Yes, the chevy store orders from Classic industries and Summit racing every week and since the chevy store always has Bob dismount tires and Bob never charges them they don't charge shipping and give the parts to Bob at cost or so they say.
Well that sounds like it works ! :) I miss the days of being able to go to a "real" speed shop and get my parts . I even worked for one back in the day as a mechanic . Heck I even worked at M&H Racemaster for a while . Back then you had to know something about cars to even work at a regular parts store . But nowadays it seems like they hire kids without a clue straight from the local burger joint to sell you parts . :confused:

This one is Mello, no keg, no target shooting,no fishing, no crowds, just pizza and beer this time around and one overnighter from MD since he is going to Hagerstown the next day for the mopar drags/swap meet no sense driving home and back.
Hopefully you'll get it done this time around Hops . I'm root'in for yah ! :D You taken the Dart to the Drags ?

We do Craigslist and have driven north as far as Whidbey Island Wa, and as far south as Sacramento Ca. Its always fun doing road trips.
I miss when I was single, I would go on a run after work 3 out of 5 nights a week. Chasing parts was always blast. The majority of my miles driven in a year.

Hopefully you'll get it done this time around Hops . I'm root'in for yah ! :D You taken the Dart to the Drags ?

Originally that was the idea but the almost lift day happened and the rear is still open, then the plugs, now the valve cover and it has no real miles on it so it is a no go right now, will do before summer somewhere around here.

I miss when I was single, I would go on a run after work 3 out of 5 nights a week. Chasing parts was always blast. The majority of my miles driven in a year.
Chasing parts meeting new people, eating some where different, that is so fun. I loved the day Bob told his job to hit the road so we could.

Yesterday was a up and down day, Bob started to work on our 58 when I noticed him sitting under the patio, he sat there all day, I asked him was it something he ate, he replied not that kind of sick! Then our son stopped by on his way from school going to work with great news, he was awarded a $4500.00 tool award, we are so proud of him!

13174161_10153735422928931_2718407279906415668_n.jpg

Good deal - for your son, hope Bob's feeling better.

Oh, by the way, my Dad spent most of his adult life as a bodyman - although I think now they call them collision repair technicians.

Last edited:
Turd...........last I looked outside it was snowing. It may not be much, nor last, but it's still depressing.

NW Minniesnowta. Forgot I didn't have a better location in here. We're about 20 miles from NoDak and 90 from Canuckland.

No, not really. It starts to get unusual when it snows past mid June, though. Can't start outdoor plants until after Memorial Day around here, got a couple stiff freezes coming up this weekend.

Back