• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Good deal - for your son, hope Bob's feeling better.

Oh, by the way, my Dad spent most of his adult life as a bodyman - although I think now they call them collision repair technicians.
That means your Dad was a hard working man, today I think there are some young people trying again to learn and work with their hands, Bob always told our son atleast look like your working, don't stand around, Your dad probably seen and fixed a lot of cool cars.

Turd...........last I looked outside it was snowing. It may not be much, nor last, but it's still depressing.
And at the bottom of the state, I had my Polara out at a roll in last night. It was a little chilly, but I had the window down the whole time.

Your dad probably seen and fixed a lot of cool cars.
Yeah, and I've got bits n pieces of stuff from the 40's to the 90's, most of which I have no idea where it originated. Being a 'saver' there's stuff all over, and since I've inherited the homestead it's all mine. o_O

Yeah, and I've got bits n pieces of stuff from the 40's to the 90's, most of which I have no idea where it originated. Being a 'saver' there's stuff all over, and since I've inherited the homestead it's all mine. o_O
That is so cool, I hope its all on display!

Had a great day, Bob feeling better so we sat in the shop the whole evening listening to 70s and 80s music and taking pics of all junk collected and drank plenty.

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_7989.jpg

IMG_7153.jpg

IMG_8006.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

Had a great day, Bob feeling better so we sat in the shop the whole evening listening to 70s and 80s music and taking pics of all junk collected and drank plenty.
If only you and Bob had some car related goodies to decorate your shop with...

Hey Mob - want a radio?

EDIT: Maybe I should make sure there's a working one first..........

Last edited:
Hey Mob - want a radio?

EDIT: Maybe I should make sure there's a working one first..........
I'm not against it, I don't even know if mine works or not! My wiring behind the dash has always been a little suspect, no heat or radio, or cig lighter. Never touched it cause I never cared. Now I wish I had a fan and heat controls and now a radio. But then I'd have to hook this up:

1463241043258.jpg
1463241043258.jpg

Well, if it gets to that point and you need one, I think I have one or two laying around - of course they're plain old AM.

Not a problem - push come to shove, could always take one out of one of the parts cars. It's one of the few pieces that would exchange for as much alike as they look.

Back