• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

White Magnum 84'

64DartGt

Reaction score
I am starting work on my 1984 D100 Custom this is a slowly but surely kind of project as I get the money things will happen.

I am starting off with a Body that is in pretty good shape a couple small fixable dents, typical dodge rust over the rear wheel wells and thats about it body wise and has been sitting under trees for the last five years.

Drivetrain wise it currently has half of a LA 318 and 904 transmission running into a 3.23 geared 8.75.

Plans for the truck include the engine I almost have done which is a 93 magnum 318 with a cam and converted to a 4bbl.

Here are a few pictures of my progress so far.

2013-05-29171902_zpsb0d78769.jpg

halfclean_zps2b7a009a.jpg

clean_zps32e912c0.jpg

IMG_20130617_162120_687_zpsa76ab3b4.jpg

Cool! I guess I'm lucky. Neither of my trucks had rusty wheel wells. Just a crushed corner or dented all to heck lol

Look's like a good soild project though . It should move pretty good to with the mag motor in it . Are you going to keep the 904 with it or are you swapping that out to ? I'm thinking a nice 5 speed behind the mag 318 .

Look's like a good soild project though . It should move pretty good to with the mag motor in it . Are you going to keep the 904 with it or are you swapping that out to ? I'm thinking a nice 5 speed behind the mag 318 .

For now the 904 is coming out as the converter wouldnt like the cam I have, I am using a a833 OD 4spd for now, I wanted to use it because I already had it just needed a flywheel and bell housing but due to the flywheel and bell housing I bought of fabo not being the right stuff I spent enough to buy two complete five speed swaps lol.

I'll post some new pictures tomorrow.

I like the little details . The gunmetal against the black look's clean ... I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that . lol

Back