• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Which (new) pickup?

Ok so does a ladder come with the rambox so things can be gotten in and out of it?
The Dakota has a believe 6.5 bed. I don't like the short sucker one bit. If I am going to speed that kind of money I better not need a trailer for 8 foot stuff. I don't like hauling with the tailgate down.

Ok so does a ladder come with the rambox so things can be gotten in and out of it?
The Dakota has a believe 6.5 bed. I don't like the short sucker one bit. If I am going to speed that kind of money I better not need a trailer for 8 foot stuff. I don't like hauling with the tailgate down.
I like the bigger boxes myself, better to have more room than needed vs not enough. But for the little I really use the truck, I could get away with a 3.5' box.

So what you really need is a RamCharger. Anything of size will require a trailer anyway.
No, I want a Ramcharger, but prefer a pickup, much more versatility. I use it for hauling all kinds of crap, just not an everyday thing. Once I got a pickup, I haven't been without for very long. It's paid for itself plenty.

Ramcharger would be a splurge, too hard to find a nice one for my price range. I still want one, someday maybe.

They need to make new ones. Maybe make the roof retract for those very few tall loads. Or fold down to weather tight the cabin.
Heck I suggested puttin desiels in smaller truck 5 years ago and the dealership laughed saying it would never happen.

They are making the Bronco again, have to see how that sells. Now that everyone is buying a pop can on wheels, or a truck to haul the kiddos to all their activities, maybe they will make a two door Ramcharger again, but I doubt it. Jeep kills at the cash register with four door models, so I don't think they will back away from that strategy anytime soon.

Well I hated to see it go but I sold my 07 2500 CTD Quad cab. It was tough to see it drive out the gate for the last time. Today I installed the adjustable Bilstein 5100 front shocks on the 2017 1500 4x4. Raised the front of the truck 2". Truck sits more level now. It was a pretty easy job, took about 3 hrs.

Well I hated to see it go but I sold my 07 2500 CTD Quad cab. It was tough to see it drive out the gate for the last time. Today I installed the adjustable Bilstein 5100 front shocks on the 2017 1500 4x4. Raised the front of the truck 2". Truck sits more level now. It was a pretty easy job, took about 3 hrs.
A friend of mine just leased a 19 Ram and brought it in for installation of levelling spacers. It does look better level.

Back