• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where is Bear?

multimopes

Reaction score
This goes back to 10/22/17 in this forum. Did anyone ever find out what happened to him? He was a great guy with a beautiful black Dodge truck?

@LocuMob, I thought Scott knew something about why Bear went dark. I don't know if Bear is on another site that Scott is on?
He popped in on FCBO a while back, helping someone with their car. I haven't seen or heard from him since then, that was four years ago.

I talked with him briefly when he was over there, and basically, life kicked him when he didn't deserve it, and the thrill was gone, so to speak. He is the type of guy that would help you out any way he could. I hope he's doing well.

Last edited:
I talked with him briefly when he was over there, and basically, life kicked him when he didn't deserve it, and the thrill was gone, so to speak. He is the type of guy that would help you out any way he could. I hope he's doing well.
Thanks for the update....and I hope he is doing well also. 👍

He popped in on FCBO a while back, helping someone with their car. I haven't seen or heard from him since then, that was four years ago.

I didn't know he was on FCBO

Back