• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where are they hiding?!?

sobiecam

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been searching for a 72-80 W series truck and can't seem to find them anywhere!!! Where are they all hiding?

There was a guy that came by today to sell me his 77 W200 with a 5.2 Magnum okay truck for $2500 Needed doors but run good new duals headers etc Dual snorkle fresh air intake Crosswinds intake Edelbrock carb.
there's a quite few around here just have to hit the fields

the GSA auction is the place to find the good ones M880's & such taken out of service from the forestry dept. Some run some don't But the price is right The bodies are rust free most of the time alot of good tailgates.

I bought one once the description said"has electrical problems" $75 later I had a Dodge M880 I bypassed the amp gauge fixed the bulkhead connector, glued the terminals tight in the fuse block for the heater & changed the blower motor someone knocked the breather tube for the blower off 58K Ran great It had new Mopar electrical everywhere 100 amp alt,reg,starter all of it

Typical other brand mechanic misses

What are you looking for ? A project , a driver , a show truck , a wheeler , etc. ? And how much are you looking to spend ? I've decided to sell my 79 but I'm not sure how much I'm gunna be asking for it yet and I don't know how far your willing to travel for a truck or even if this would be something that your looking for . Everything mechanicly is pritty much new or rebuilt and all has low miles sense installed .

I'm looking for something cheap to tinker on really, 4x4 70's truck's just one of the cars on my must own list lol, if anybody has something they want to hold on until late July that'd be cool. I need to pay off my Satellite station wagon before I get another car.

Hi guys, I've been searching for a 72-80 W series truck and can't seem to find them anywhere!!! Where are they all hiding?

There not here in Wisconsin. Every time I see one on Craiglist worth calling about its always gone.

Back