• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Whatcha think?

JGC403

Reaction score
I wanted to have the Dodge Ram lettering on the tailgate a little different. What you see in the picture below would go across all of the letters, I just did the D first to she how it would look.

I'm trying to decide of I should black it out a little more, go down the slope and stop there or leave it like it is.

tailgate1_zps08b48dbd.jpg

I think I like it down the slope, also. I think that extra loop around in black is a little much for me. I have something else that I would like to put of the tailgate, but I won't show that till its done.

Now I just need to get a new tailgate form the Junk Yard. This one was basically done and ready to go till the UPS guy backed into it.

I think I like it down the slope, also. I think that extra loop around in black is a little much for me. I have something else that I would like to put of the tailgate, but I won't show that till its done.

Now I just need to get a new tailgate form the Junk Yard. This one was basically done and ready to go till the UPS guy backed into it.

I'd make them pay for another!

I'd make them pay for another!

No one was around at the time, and I wasn't living in the house yet, a relative was and I didn't find out till a couple of days after it happened. So I think it would of been hard to prove.

No one was around at the time, and I wasn't living in the house yet, a relative was and I didn't find out till a couple of days after it happened. So I think it would of been hard to prove.

Dang. That bites.

Back