• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What the...

I saw that this truck had a small write up in Mopar Collectors Guide. Any pics of the work in progress?

If you go to www.themopardude.com there is a page on it, where we did most of the work. I have a restoration shop and had some slack time that we did it in. Sort of got carried away and didnt plan on doing a bunch to it. Had a tight budget and made the best of what we had to work with. Its roadworthy enough that we loaded up in it and drove it 1200 miles to Indy and back for the Mopar meet there.
Its one of those things that gets recognition from people outside of the 'car' community, because its not something you see every day. Its somewhat gratifying to cruise through the show field and watch people turn their backs on Hemicuda convertibles and Daytonas just to take a picture of it driving by. On the highway its amazing to see just how many people have camera phones. It gets about as much attention as if you were driving a tank or flying saucer. I drive it ALOT within a 150 mile radius, and its comfortable as well as stable. Dont know of any car made that has a shorter wheelbase or turning radius.

Back