• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What car...

redneck276

Reaction score
Should buy first car. I`m from Finland.

-Winter car price max 18 000€ = 20 000$:greedy: and summer car price max 50 000€ = 70 000$:greedy:

-I got my grandfather's inheritance money. Explains the high price.

-automatic transmission

-The age of the car:

Winter car age: 2000-2016
Summer car age 1949-1979

Suggestion and example cars?o_O:)

I`m not sure but I think that my:
Winter car:
2015-Chevrolet-Silverado%202500%20HD%20Crew%20Cab-FrontSide_CTS2C151_640x480.jpg

Summer car:
15155052-1959-pontiac-bonneville-std.jpg

I like the Pontiac!! But it reminds me of the 50's Chrysler finned cars.....and that Pontiac is a 59, right?

What are you going to use it for besides daily driving? Do you really need a 2500 4wd like you have in the picture?

Invest the inheritance and earn the money for the vehicle. Unless you really need a vehicle. Anything new losses valve to fast and any thing old you will not want to drive unless the weather is fit. Find something in between that will fit both needs. There will always be time for that dream vehicle.

What are you going to use it for besides daily driving? Do you really need a 2500 4wd like you have in the picture?
if need to transport something to the ranch/farm.
at least long bed Silverado is practical. 4wd is safe in Winter.
maxresdefault.jpg

Winter in Finland
lumi-helsinki-tammikuu-2016.jpg

Summer in Finland
Uusikaupunki.jpg

Invest the inheritance and earn the money for the vehicle. Unless you really need a vehicle. Anything new losses valve to fast and any thing old you will not want to drive unless the weather is fit. Find something in between that will fit both needs. There will always be time for that dream vehicle.
How old in your opinion is hobby car or old car?

I would think that would be different in Finland than here. Are all vehicles there imports? How long do they hold value? At what point do they become collectable?

I have seen inheritances lost in a matter of a few years. Do not let that happen to yours. I understand the temptation of spending it. I recommend you talk to someone that knows your situation better before spending anything.

I would think that would be different in Finland than here. Are all vehicles there imports? How long do they hold value? At what point do they become collectable?

I have seen inheritances lost in a matter of a few years. Do not let that happen to yours. I understand the temptation of spending it. I recommend you talk to someone that knows your situation better before spending anything.
In Finland cars middle age is 12 years.

American cars hold value really very well. Typical american car "every day cars" are about 20-35 years old cars. For example Chevrolet Caprice 1990 pay yet about 2000 dollars.
Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW A Farmari 1990 - Vaihtoauto - Nettiauto
Chevrolet-Caprice-fe194b38104eb249-large.jpg

Collectable cars in my opinion 1983 and oldest.

In Finland "museum cars" are 30 years old.

In my opinion long bed is better than small bed.
I think you may misunderstand what I am saying, the 1500 is a 1/2 ton truck available in regular cab short and long box, extended cab short and long box and crew cab (4 full doors) in short and long box. The 2500 is a 3/4 ton truck available in regular cab long box, extended cab short and long box and crew cab short and long box. I am asking if you really need a 2500 truck when a 1500 may fit your needs and it will get better gas mileage than the 2500.

I think you may misunderstand what I am saying, the 1500 is a 1/2 ton truck available in regular cab short and long box, extended cab short and long box and crew cab (4 full doors) in short and long box. The 2500 is a 3/4 ton truck available in regular cab long box, extended cab short and long box and crew cab short and long box. I am asking if you really need a 2500 truck when a 1500 may fit your needs and it will get better gas mileage than the 2500.
I`m thinking.

Back