• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Welcome to the Mr. Obvious Show!

Prospect

Reaction score
Welcome to the wildly popular, national radio show, Mr. Obvious...

it's time for our first caller.

"Hello Caller."

"Hello Mr. Obvious, long time listener first time caller. I have a problem with my truck."

"Tell me caller, what seems to be the problem with your truck?"

"Well you see Mr. Obivious... it only happens when it's raining. I turn on the windshield wipers and...that's when it happens."

"Do the wipers work caller?"

"Well yes, they go back and forth and back and forth."

"Then what's the problem if they're going back and forth and back and forth..it's working, caller?"

"Well, while it's working every now and then I hear a critter in the dash of the truck...it goes... arrrr .. arrrr...arrrr....arr..., and it's so loud it slows the wipers down."

"Does it only happen when the wipers are on?"

Why yes, Mr. Obvious.. it only happens then. It just kinda growls and it goes ARRRR ...ARRR...ARRR.... from under the dash and the wipers slow way down and sometimes stop."

"And you think it might be an animal stuck in your dash?"

"Yes Mr. Obvious... it happens whenever I turn the wipers on in the rain, and I think the critter is mad as anything because it's raining. I figure it's caught in the dash and grabbing the wipers."

"Well caller.... I think I know what your problem is...it's the wiper motor going bad."

"Well...gee Mr. Obvious...I never thought about that....it sounds like a critter...it just goes ARRR ARRR ARRR... do you think that's the problem? The Wiper Motor?"

"Seems to me that might work for you."

"Gee Mr. Obvious, I see your point. Whew what a relief...You're awesome Mr. Obvious...a lifesaver thanks...!"

(Sometimes when I drive my truck in the rain, this happens and I thnk...What would Mr. Obvious think about this ARRR ARRR ARRR sound coming from the firewall...and I laugh. I haven't changed it out yet... Mr. Obvious has never met my wife.)

Had to have some fun at your expense.

Back