1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Weatherstripping, window seals, etc recommendations

Discussion in 'General Dodge Truck Discussions' started by Pmschmitt, Aug 20, 2017.

1. HALIFAXHOPS

HALIFAXHOPSBeerening at its best!

In rock auto in the universal parts section they sell weather striping with pics and measurements of the profile, save me a ton of money on my rams weather-stripping and window channels.

• Like Like x 1
    • niceolddart

niceolddartMember

Rockauto is a good place too, but they might not have the door window sweepers. I tried different ones and the window felts from Fairchild were way better than the others I've tried. They were just like the originals. I'll check Rockauto for these but I'm pretty sure they don't carry them. They are a great place to get a surprising amount of parts that you wouldn't think they carried for older vehicles. I couldn't believe what they had for my 69' Dodge P/U.

• niceolddart

niceolddartMember

I just checked Rockauto, OOOOPS! That's where I got them as a kit. $40 for inner & outer pieces for both doors. I must have checked out Fairchilds web site for these parts because I was very impressed with the quality. So Rockauto does have the window felts. Again OOOOOOOOPPPPPSS!

• BigBlockMopar28

BigBlockMopar28Member

It's just a roll of weatherstripping. I don't work till Monday but i'll try to get a picture