• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Warlock vs Dart, take 2

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Well, my Dart is leaking tranny fluid so I had the Ramcharger running and buffed it out and waxed it for the Monday car show. My brother went in his Warlock. We did a final dusting and clean up at the show. My brother pops the hood and I look over and say "what the hell do you have there?" He says "you were supposed to drive the Dart!" He added a 150 shot of nitrous to his Hemi. He had it dyno tuned last week. It made 520hp at the wheels and 660 ft/lbs of torque. He was giving me shit about the Dart losing it's first race. I told him I only live a little ways away, drive up after the show and we'll find out. I don't think you can take me. He says here come the excuses ... I have 20 more hp at the wheels than you have at the motor and tons more torque. I just said I'm not making excuses. I'm the one who asked you to race. If I have to lose, I'd rather it be to you. Long story short, we go to my house, fire up the Dart and find a long lonely road. He tells me it has to be a rolling start. That's bullshit because I'm built for the quarter mile. The first race I spun out through three gears and still blew him away because he missed a shift. The second race was from around 10 mph and I beat him by 1 1/2 car lengths. The third race we started at almost 40 mph. He pulled ahead by a half length and when he shifted I pulled ahead by a half length. Took it to 115 before we had to hammer the brakes to stop before the T intersection. All in all the Warlock is fast and way faster than before, but the Dart is still undefeated. I didn't get any video this time, but I'll post last years track video.
Ramcharger buffed.jpg
Warlock nitrous 1.jpg
Warlock nitrous.jpg

I saw the warlock in Farmington on Saturday didnt get to check it out very long that was about the time it started pouring but I will definitely be back next year maybe I will have to drag my warlock up with me

Back