• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanting to lift my 2001 Dodge ....

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
I was wondering if their is any lift kits that you all have used with a positive end result ....

A website would be nice or any help in directing me in locating something for this project ...

Thank you ..

I have a 2001 ram quad 4x4 sport, i plan on installing the Rough Country 5 inch lift- it's got blocks for the rear but coils,upper/lower control arms,track bar relocation bracket,4 shocks and all the hardware and it's on sale now everywhere for 759.00 or you can get the 3 inch with spacers not coils but everything else as the other for 499.00 on e bay.

I've got a SkyJacker 5" lift in my 97 Sport that I have right now . Allthough a little pricey over the Rough Country , I've allway's been more then happy with the ride and the parts from them . I allso had a SkyJacker 3" in the 95 Ram I used to have and was happy with that one to . It gave my 95 a lift without the lifted look . I know it's a totaly diferent truck but I put a Rough Country 4" lift in my 84 Ramcharger and I'm not realy happy with the ride of that one and there customer service had a little bit to be desired .

IMG_0011_2.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_2180.JPG If your talking about my trucks then "Thanks guy's!" and no I didn't have either one of them painted . The black one I just washed and buffed the carp out of it with a couple of touch ups here and there and the white Sport has a crappy paint job on it from the previous owner and since that picture I have replaced and painted passenger door and cowl hood . Hopefully the whole truck will be redone this summer and yes "all" the work will be done by me . I don't send anything out .:becky:

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_2180.JPG

Back