• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Wanted: Hotrod Dakota

dakotadog77

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to buy a 87-96 Dakota with a V8 that’s been converted to carb. 2 wheel drive only. Prefer regular cab but may consider a extended cab. Looking for a Dakota HotRod! May also consider a 1980s D100/D150. Located in Ohio so has to be reasonably close but willing to travel some. Anybody have one or know of one??? Thanks

Might take more than an hour and two minutes to hear from some folks. I don't know if any that have been converted. Good luck in the hunt.

We have an '87 Dakota 2 wheel drive regular cab shortbox here that we may be looking to let go. This truck has already been hot rodded although somewhere along the line, a small block Chevy motor was transplanted in it. It has a Dana 60 with 4:10's out back, fiberglass cowl induction hood, Weld Draglites all around. We bought it to run in Street class at the local track but , we already have a '72 Demon that we run, I have a '71 Duster drag car roller that I want to put together and my son has a '72 Scamp street/ strip car that in the works. We're in NY, near Buffalo.

I have a 95 2wd, RC with the factory V8 auto, 3:91 Sure Grip 8 1/4" rear, 518 auto, it runs pretty good, small Comp cam & timing set (OBD1) BUT still has MPFI system. LOT'S of new mechanical parts on it. I have well over $6 grand into it all together. I did have it for sale a few months ago, someone low balled me (a lot) I will sell it for $5500 now. It's Pa. inspected (legally) & insured till mid May. I do drive it sometimes & needs trans. work but not easy to find a RC with these factory options. If your interested, I'll get pictures & more info on it for you. I am a half hour North of Philly, right off I-95

Back