• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted:headers for small block 318 dodge stepside truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some Headman headers cheap...they cleared a four speed setup in my Aspen...should work with no probs in a truck engine compartment...they are longtube headers...I can dig up a picture of them if you are interested

Here some pics sprbee71. They are in good shape,and I did give them a quick coat of paint when I got them. Now they have some scratches on them from me trying to install them and plus the one header I had laying on the front seat of the truck and from getting hot in the cab it left a imprint of the pattern of the vinyl seat in the paint. So if you want them to look pretty,they should be repainted unless your not worried about the look.

sorry to butt in here, J-Miller, do you have the part number for those headers!thanks!Bob

I have a brand new set of JR headers # 4302

:usa2:LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED SET OF HEADERS FOR MY 1980 DODGE STEPSIDE TRUCK, HAS A SMALL BLOCK WITH 4 SPEED(CHEAP)
I have a brand new in box set of JR headers #4302 that I bought through Mopar under their #P4529439.My pickup is automatic though if that made a difference on this brand. I don't remember if stick and auto listed different numbers, I've had them a while. My truck is now 440 powered, so if your interested, let me know. Barry

I have a brand new in box set of JR headers #4302 that I bought through Mopar under their #P4529439.My pickup is automatic though if that made a difference on this brand. I don't remember if stick and auto listed different numbers, I've had them a while. My truck is now 440 powered, so if your interested, let me know. Barry

Hey Barry, do you still have the headers?

Yes I do. Cost of shipping to Canada would be prohibitive though. Do you come to the states for any of the Mopar events on east coast? Like Carlisle? Barry

i have the set on my small block 81 2wd. they fit it with the 4spd in it and fit it when i had the 727 automatic in it. if anybody needs some for a winter project i am working on going to a 440 in it and will not need them anymore.

i have the set on my small block 81 2wd. they fit it with the 4spd in it and fit it when i had the 727 automatic in it. if anybody needs some for a winter project i am working on going to a 440 in it and will not need them anymore.

Still have them? Pm me with details if you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back