• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE WANTED - First generation Ramcharger or trailduster

whitebomber63

Reaction score
Contact seller
looking for a project truck with straight metal and no serious rust, a runner that needed alittle work would be ideal. Let me know what you have just PM me.

Located in CA but would be willing to drive pretty far for the right truck.

Wow, THANKS LocuMob!
i can’t take credit for it, as I originally bought it about 10 years ago when we lived in MI (probably my 6th or 7th Ramcharger in 30 years) from the original owner in CA who built the heck out of it (440/727/208 big block setup) & poured his heart & soul into a power built/restoration that is still so much fun to drive today. Retired to SC about 5 years ago & now at 72, my wife tells me I’m too old for this stuff, but I will never ever agree with her on that! :eek:

Last edited:
Wow, THANKS LocuMob!
i can’t take credit for it, as I originally bought it about 10 years ago when we lived in MI (probably my 6th or 7th Ramcharger in 30 years) from the original owner in CA who built the heck out of it (440/727/208 big block setup) & poured his heart & soul into a power built/restoration that is still so much fun to drive today. Retired to SC about 5 years ago & now at 72, my wife tells me I’m too old for this stuff, but I will never ever agree with her on that! :eek:
It don't matter who built it, it's bad to the bone. It has all the right things going for it.

Back to the search for a RamCharger or Trailduster!

It don't matter who built it, it's bad to the bone. It has all the right things going for it.

Back to the search for a RamCharger or Trailduster!
Merci beaucoup’s to you again! I May add EFi to the 440 sometime this summer, but gotta spend more time with my ‘62 Savoy & ’65 Coronet now that the weather is better. i don’t get it though, time goes much faster than ever in my retirement years. Hey, i used to live in River Falls WI about 2 hours from Winnebago. Way too cold out there in the winter! Hee hee.

Back