• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vintage Dodge truck frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick5.2

Reaction score
Contact seller
I was wondering, probably a shot in the dark, if anybody out there had an old truck frame kicking around they wanted to part with. 1930s-1960s vintage. Want to build a rat rod and have a 318 to put in it. I live in Chester, CT Thanks.

truck frame

Not sure if you are still looling for a frame or not,i have a 55 dodge truck that i am parting out this truck came from Arizona so the frame is not rusted junk.I live by Syracuse NY let me know thanks kevin

truck frame

Not sure if you are still looling for a frame or not,i have a 55 dodge truck that i am parting out this truck came from Arizona so the frame is not rusted junk.I live by Syracuse NY let me know thanks kevin

A '55 has a nice body style, how is the body? You are kind of a haul from where I am but if it would be worth my while I might consider it. What would you want for the frame? And maybe some mounting brackets if they are still usable? There's other things I can probably use, but give me a ballpark figure? Thanks - Rick

Your just looking for a rolling frame? I have a 42 Dodge that I am probably going to put on a Dakota so the frame will be of no use to me anymore. My truck is from California so its in excellent shape as well. Was supposedly stored in a barn for 20+ years. The only hitch though is I wasn't going to start to tear my 42 apart till next spring and thats assuming I find a good Dakota Donor for the right price by than. I am trying to find a 97 and up and ones that have been the right price have been 4x4 or long bed. Around here its hard to find 2wd short beds cause they are aweful in the winter to drive.

'42 chassis

Your just looking for a rolling frame? I have a 42 Dodge that I am probably going to put on a Dakota so the frame will be of no use to me anymore. My truck is from California so its in excellent shape as well. Was supposedly stored in a barn for 20+ years. The only hitch though is I wasn't going to start to tear my 42 apart till next spring and thats assuming I find a good Dakota Donor for the right price by than. I am trying to find a 97 and up and ones that have been the right price have been 4x4 or long bed. Around here its hard to find 2wd short beds cause they are aweful in the winter to drive.

That sounds pretty sweet too but Wisconsin is a little out of my range. I have a '93 Dakota standard cab, short bed with the 5.2. Yeah it might be fun in the snow. Heh

To bad you didn't have a 97 frame, I want the updated suspension, we could have done a frame swap.

Rick the truck is in fair shape for it's age.The price for the truck is $1500 it is missing the bed and some litle pieces if you want just the frame $350.I hauled it out from Arizona so ct to ny does not seem that far to me hahahaah thanks kevin if you can send me an email i can forward some pics to you

Dakota

To bad you didn't have a 97 frame, I want the updated suspension, we could have done a frame swap.

No my '93 is in good shape, runs great. You haven't been able to find anything on ebay or anything? It is hard to find anything decent on there that isn't a week's ride from here. I swear I've seen some parts on there that are what you are looking for though. -Rich

Rick the truck is in fair shape for it's age.The price for the truck is $1500 it is missing the bed and some litle pieces if you want just the frame $350.I hauled it out from Arizona so ct to ny does not seem that far to me hahahaah thanks kevin if you can send me an email i can forward some pics to you

I'd use my Dakota to pull it back from there, all I would need is a small trailer. I'll email you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back