• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Two Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum53

Reaction score
Contact seller
Brother is cleaning up and plans on disposing of these two. Told me to take what I want from them(Ha!). Thought I'd check and see if anyone can use anything from them before they go. Blue one is a '49 1 ton that Dad had converted to a small tractor many years ago. Still wears original paint and has original engine. Stainless is good, a few minor dents and scratches. Quarter windows are good. Gauges are still intact. Red truck is a '47 2 ton dump. Not much left. Has original engine and trans. Front stainless isn't too bad. Gauges are still intact. LMK what if anything you may want, or come get one or both trucks.

101_2831a.jpg

101_2832a.jpg

101_2833a.jpg

101_2834a.jpg

101_2835a.jpg

101_2836a.jpg

101_2837a.jpg

101_2838a.jpg

101_2839a.jpg

Hello, Do you folks still have the 47 Dodge Dump truck? I would be interested in some of the gauge panel stuff.
I realize the is an older ad. Thanks

I'm sorry, no. Brother was in a big rush to scrap them. I did take carburetors off both trucks, grille off the '47, entire front panel and grille with the bars off the '49 (a friend bought it for garage art), and I have the quarter windows from the '49. I couldn't get him to take the hoist off the '47. That's all I have left. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back