• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

true spirit

jetmech

Reaction score
would like any info on 1976 true spirit trucks. I have one black with 360 auto ps,pb,ac,posi,in dash tach. any info would be appreciated like how many built, and with what options.. thanks jetmech

bear, thanks for the reply my true spirit is bad in need of restoration, but still a treasure. the thread you gave will not display on my website. but I will keep trying. just retired 2 years ago so my projects will now get the work they deserve. keep in touch jetmech

The members user name is Gib Warnick . Maybe you could do a search on here and find his thread that way . Or maybe just PM him . As far as picture's of your true spirit , me personally , I like them all weather there done to show quality , driver or even barn fresh . It's still an ole Mopar truck and they "all" rule in there own way . :biggrin1:

The members user name is Gib Warnick . Maybe you could do a search on here and find his thread that way . Or maybe just PM him . As far as picture's of your true spirit , me personally , I like them all weather there done to show quality , driver or even barn fresh . It's still an ole Mopar truck and they "all" rule in there own way . :biggrin1:

thanks I finally found gib warnick input, mine is step side, but would like to stay in touch with any of members on old dodge trucks, while I was in the navy I bought a 72 dodge 3/4 ton camper special with 400 cu in and new process 445 4 speed with 3 gas tanks only ps pb no air I drove this truck until 2001 and bought another 3/4 ton from ma mopar this time with ac . by way my name is phil brown from Georgia and will stay in touch. jetmech

Back