• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Truck loans

Steven B. O'Donnell

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am planning to buy a truck to start a business. But, I don't have enough money right now. So, I am planning to take a loan. But, I have only a low credit score. So, I don't think it would be easy for me to get a loan. My friend told me that there are companies offering truck loans for those having a bad credit score. But, I haven't heard about that before.

Can you please suggest me such companies you are familiar with? In my search, I came across some of the companies offering truck loans in Toronto. But, I don't know whether they would provide a service to people with low credit score. Does anyone know more about them and their services?

Or do you have any other suggestions regarding the company? Hope you would share the details as soon as possible. Thank you.

Think your getting things backward. Need a truck to start a business but have no money and bad credit.
Do not know how this works in Canada but you got something of value to back the loan with?
We started 3 years ago with money in the bank, vechile and tools paid for. The business free and clear. Even with that advantage it has been a struggle.
Got any idea as how you are going to repay the
Loan?
It might make more sense to rent, lease or just buy what you can afford even if not new.

Back