• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

trk doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeboy

Reaction score
Contact seller
040.jpg100216_111337.jpgi have a set of doors that came off of a 79 d100 that i scrapped they r in good shape with minor bubbling in the lower rear corners no inside panels or handles they r in red prime these doors r very useable minor work to make nice i also have 1 door pass side that cxame off the pass side of an 89 that was scrapped doors r located in greenup il 50$ a piece prefer local pickup or short trip with some gas money.i also have a overdrive tranny that came out of the 89 was behind a 318 and a set of headers for a big block not sure what they fit theyre in real good shape not the cheap thin wall headers039.JPGim having problems getting some of the pics to upload so pm me and i will try to send them.the pic of my trk is not suposed to be there its not for sale

100216_111337.jpg

040.jpg

039.JPG

Last edited:
no interest in these doors or any thing give me offers this need to go i need the room and the headers will fit a big block trk with auto trans

Do any of the doors have good working window regulators. Do you have both left and right and if so how much.

the brown primer doors r a matched set all works properly , all glass is there and in good shape just dirty the only thing these doors r missing is the inside door/window handles and interior panels thre 100 bucks plus the ride for the set

no problem but im not wanting to part these if they were damaged or rusted out it wouldnt be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back