• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

To purchase floor mats and mud guards

tony720

Reaction score
2 months before I bought a used Ford F350. It had some patch works on the body. Now everything is fine. Now I need to purchase floor mats and mud guards for it. I guess we can purchase this kind of things through online in a cost effective way. But the store must be genuine. Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Floor Mats & Mud Guards | BC Diesel | BC Diesel | Diesel Truck Repair & Performance Parts Retailer, This is the website I am planning to make the purchase. How about this dealer? If anyone of you has ever made a purchase through this site, please share the feedback.

Welcome to the site!

Store must be genuine? Meaning a seller of Ford products? I only ask cause they got some funny laws about vehicles over there in your region. I sold parts to a guy from Canada and he told me he had a shop take off the lift kit, install the stock suspension and tires, while stuffing the parts under the tonaeu cover so he could get the truck from the states into Canada.

Or are you just a stickler for authorized Ford parts?

I have got weather techs and I totally love them. Must admit though, that they are quite costly, compared with huskies and lloyds, but I love the quality and those raised edges. And yes, they fit great, no gaps are left at any side (at least so for my 2015 F-150)

Back