• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Smokes

Smokes

is a Hustler
Reaction score
Smokes checkin' in from the Caymans to see what's good on the forum and always working on some sick shit in my spare time as the car game is crazy down here so I gotta stay on top of things.

Smokes checkin' in from the Caymans to see what's good on the forum and always working on some sick shit in my spare time as the car game is crazy down here so I gotta stay on top of things.

Is there a car/truck scene there??

Seems more of a scooter/tourist location! And some great scuba!

All of the above we have but most tourists now rent cars and jeeps instead of scooters because of the traffic on Grand Cayman but on Cayman Brac and Little Cayman its still practical for them to do so.

But here on Grand Cayman we have any type of truck as well as luxury and performance cars available in the states or japan

Last edited:
Good to hear there's a car scene on Grand Cayman. Welcome to the site from Minnesota. Post some pics of what you have or had in the past if you have any.

Yea cool thanks and will do when I figure out how to from my phone.......but I have a few projects working right now at my shop but my current truck is a 09 Sierra Denali white with a few goods but nothing extreme since I use it for towing and work.

Man I love the Cayman's. Is just there this past March. If I could afford it I would live there. Thanks for signing up and welcome to the site

Yea it's the best place on Earth by far but maybe I'm a little biased lol.
As far as the truck goes it's nothing major just 22" GmC black wheels with Bridgestones, K/N cold air, Corsa catback, swaybars upgrade, Gaylord's bed cover, blacked out emblems and color coded ant and cover. 09 6.2L 4x2 white on black and cleaned twice a week.

IMG_20150909_073527.jpg

IMG_20150909_073604.jpg

IMG_20150909_073617.jpg

IMG_20150909_073639.jpg

IMG_20150909_073653.jpg

Yea it's the best place on Earth by far but maybe I'm a little biased lol.
As far as the truck goes it's nothing major just 22" GmC black wheels with Bridgestones, K/N cold air, Corsa catback, swaybars upgrade, Gaylord's bed cover, blacked out emblems and color coded ant and cover. 09 6.2L 4x2 white on black and cleaned twice a week.
Nice truck! Yep it is one of the best places on earth. If you don't mind me asking what do you do on the island?

Thanks, well I do catering most of the time and other times fixing cars and waverunners at my shop for customers but when I get there I mostly only work at my own. I have like 3 or more part time jobs so I guess that makes me a hustler.

Thanks, well I do catering most of the time and other times fixing cars and waverunners at my shop for customers. I have like 3 part time jobs so I guess that makes me a hustler.
Cool well that well for sure keep you busy!

So my wife had a blast out at stingray city when we were there. I honestly could had spent so much more time out there. If you had boilers to operate if look for a job there
Sadly I don't see the need for a boiler operator on the island

Oh I get it now, no not much of that here just a/c, electrical, mechanical, construction etc mostly.......or tourism and banking too

Almost done with the Bird project and then I'm gonna finish my Lincoln Ls that those punks stole and wrecked after but not gonna post any pics of her right now, as its depressing every time I look at them but thankfully I have gotten most of the parts together from various sources overseas.

I like being different and unique with my toys any clown can go buy a new Camaro or Charger or mustang and look the same as everyone else but it takes skills to do what I do and I never loose my cars in the parking lot.

IMG_20150614_125954.jpg

IMG_20150614_130156.jpg

IMG_20150614_130112.jpg

IMG_20150614_130228.jpg

IMG_20150614_164340.jpg

Last edited:
Its a 1973 with 43k on the clock that sat for 20 years in a shed so I put a full resto on it every part is correct from Year-One.....its gonna be a future best in class and best in show at the next car show many have said.

My coworker has a 71 that he is turning into a canyon carver. It's rough right now bodywise, quarters need patching/replacing and it's got a primer paint job. He has an LS he is going to drop in but is stuck between the cheapness of an auto or the priceyness of the manual, which he prefers.

Yea 71s make great track cars or restomods and should be a fun ride with an ls and a stick.....I would have went that route with this but once I saw how original it was I decided to restore it even though its not a high dollar car at auctions (right now) but who knows

Hi there and welcome along to FTO....the Cayman's look like a great place to live & work. :)

Back